Come and Experience the Bliss of Yoga Nidra
A guided, deep relaxation workshop with Fiona Sundari Law
Saturday 18th February 2017, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Are you at a loss about how to manage stress? Feeling confused about what you really want out of life?
Join Sundari at Light Yoga Space for an afternoon of powerful stress management and deep relaxation
Yoga nidra is a guided deep relaxation technique, offering relaxation on physical, mental and emotional levels, and is a powerful stress management tool. It is also a technique that enables you to access and manifest your true wishes
Nidra means sleep. In yoga nidra you retain awareness while allowing the mind waves to slow to the frequency of dream and deep sleep. Your system is able to rest deeply while accessing the subconscious
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Yoga Class (optional)
- 12:00 - 1:00 .m. Lunch break there are plenty of lovely local cafes and deli's we can recommend a few
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Workshop
The afternoon includes:
- Two yoga nidras, deep guided relaxation practices
- Theory: what is yoga nidra, how it works, origins in yoga and western psychology
- exercise on finding your true goal (sankalpa)
- guidance on resources for practicing at home
- tea and a snack