We have a light, beautiful, spacious studio to rent ideal for:
Floor plan and dimensions
The studio can hold up to about 20 - 24 people practicing yoga, and up to about 35 people for other events. In total the studio is 6.9/11m, the ceiling height is 4.37m. There is a portable dwarf wall dividing the open plan kitchen from the main studio. The kitchen and bathroom are also available for use.
We are located in a warehouse building in the heart of De Beauvoir town in creative East London.
The Light Yoga Space
100 De Beauvoir Road
07956 208 666
Please contact us to tell us what you intend to use the studio for and how long for so that we can give you an accurate quote for your rental.
Early bird payments can benefit from up to a 15% discount email us to find out more.
Mondays - Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturdays 12:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sundays - 12:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Please note we have a non-negotiable minimum booking period of 4 hours per day
Terms & Conditions
- We have a minimum booking period of 4 hours per day
- To guarantee your reservation for bookings of more than 1 day a 50% non refundable deposit is required
- For reservations of more than one day the full none refundable balance is due 2 weeks before the first session of the block booking unless otherwise negotiated
- For 1 day bookings or less, the full non refundable payment is required on booking to guarantee access to the space
- If payments have not been received before the booking start time Light Yoga Space reserves the right to cancel the booking
- All payments at the Light Yoga Space are none-refundable however with a minimum of 2-weeks notice a 1 or 2 day booking can be rescheduled for another date within 6 months of the original date at no extra charge.
- If the booking is not rescheduled within 6 months it will be lost
- Only one 6 month extension is available
- For bookings longer than 2 days there may be a fee for rescheduling
- Chairs can be provided for the extra cost of booking and delivery
- Mats blankets and cushions are available on request however sometimes they may be in use elsewhere so can not be guaranteed please specify on booking if you need them and how many you need
- Mats blankets and cushions are available for use however if they are stained or damaged in any way you will be charged for the full cost of cleaning where possible or replacement if necessary
- Please state arrival and departure time on booking to receive an accurate quote for your session
- If you arrive earlier or stay longer than your scheduled session you will be charged at the rate of £50 per hour
- As this is a yoga centre our kitchen is *vegetarian. Kitchen facilities are available for use during your booking however please refrain from bringing meat or fish into the space. *Please note due to the resident dog and cat there is non-vegetarian pet food handled in the kitchen
- We request where possible shoes be removed
- Please note in studio B there is a resident indoor cat.
- Please note the bathroom has been updated since this scale drawing. The size of the bathroom is the same but the layout is different
- Please note that during the week certain sound levels from the building can be heard in the studio such as footsteps from the studio upstairs, music from neighbours, the sound of the lift in the corridor etc making it not ideal for film work where sound quality is sensitive