Our 6-Week Beginners Course
A welcoming 6-week course, guiding you step by step in the practice of classical Hatha yoga in the Sivananda tradition at the Light Yoga Space.
Monday Evenings, 7:45 - 8:45 p.m.
- 6th November - 11th December
- 22nd January - 26th February
- 12th March - 23rd April (no class bank holiday 2nd April)
- 14th May - 25th June (no class bank holiday 28th May)
Beginners Course Outline
Class 1: focus on the warm-up sequence
Class 2: focus on forward bends
Class 3: focus on backward bends
Class 4: focus on twists, standing and balancing poses
Class 5: focus on upside down poses
Class 6: focus on breathing, relaxation and meditation
Terms & Conditions
Please read it won't take long...
- Missed classes on the course can be made up at any of the drop-in yoga classes at the Light Yoga Space for the duration of the course
- If you don't manage to use all of your classes during your course they will be lost
- All payments are absolutely none-refundable however Light Yoga Space credit notes valid for 4 months can be given where cancelation is requested
- If the credit note is required after some classes on the course have been taken the credit note will be to the value of the remaining classes
- If the Light Yoga Space cancels or reschedules a course a full refund is available or you can be rolled over onto a future course. Please not if you choose to go onto a future course but do not attend, a refund will no longer be available
- In the case of the Light Yoga Space cancelling or rescheduling your refund needs to be claimed within 6 months of the start date of the course after that a refund is no longer available
- Please note our studio is animal friendly there are both a cat and dog resident in the space